Terms & Conditions 03-20-15
RGAM Transportation LLC thanks you for visiting us. Your access to and use of the RGAM Transportation LLC Website (the “Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (collectively the “Terms”) and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and RGAM Transportation LLC are superseded and of no force or effect.
- Terms and conditions of service:
- Grace period: Delays are inevitable, which can sometimes keep customers from meeting their chauffeurs. RGAM Transportation LLC logistics team works hard to give chauffeurs enough time to be in position prior to reservation pick-up time. For each reservation, customers are granted a window of time to greet their chauffeurs at the requested pick-up time and location before incurring waiting time charges.
- Airports pickups: RGAM Transportation LLC monitors all commercial airline arrivals to ensure on-time airport pickups. A thirty (30) minute grace period is allowed on all domestic arrivals and sixty (60) minutes on all international arrivals. Waiting time charges will apply after the grace period and are accrued in quarter-hour increments, based on the vehicle’s hourly rate.
- Non-airport pickups: For all pickup locations other than airports, a fifteen (15) minute grace period is allowed. Waiting time charges will apply after the grace period and are accrued in quarter-hour increments, based on the vehicle’s hourly rate.
- Changes and cancellations: We understand changes or cancellations to travel plans can be abrupt or without reason. Be sure to give us adequate notice, and we’ll see you next time. Changes or cancellations for all trip reservations must be submitted to RGAM Transportation LLC via e-mail[email protected], the customer’s online reservation system, when applicable, or by calling us directly at (480)426-0266, Changes/cancellations via e-mail require twenty-four (24) hours advance notice. Changes/cancellations via phone require two (2) hours advance.
- Customers who fail to provide adequate notice of either trip reservation changes or cancellation, as referenced above, will be billed the full fair, including a twenty (20) percent gratuity charge.
- No-shows: A reservation is considered a “No Show” if the passenger cannot be located or contacted within (a) one (1) hour for airport pickups (time begins when passenger’s plane lands) or (b) thirty (30) minutes at other pickup locations. For all No-Shows, the full trip fare, including a twenty (20) percent gratuity, will be charged. To avoid this charge, or if you are having trouble locating your chauffeur, we advise you not to leave the pick-up location on your reservation without first contacting RGAM Transportation LLC at (480)426-0266
- Rates: Rates are subject to change without notice. RGAM Transportation LLC is not responsible for services delayed or not rendered due to weather or other circumstances beyond its control. The rate presented on your reservation confirmation is an initial estimate of the cost of service as reserved and is not intended to represent the actual cost of the trip. Wait time, taxes, extra stops or additional services may change your rate.
- By using our application for transportation services, users are also bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
- Use of Personal Data